I try pretty consistently eat healthy meals but it is hard to give up some of my favorite dishes like pasta dishes because those are amazing and delicious and who wants to give up delicious and amazing? No one. That’s who. Which is how I came up with this recipe for zucchini lasagna. That and I had a ton of zucchini and needed something to do with it and happened to have all the ingredients for lasagna and viola! zucchini lasagna.
- Pasta sauce
- Ricotta Cheese
- Spices – oregano, parsley, and basil
- Shredded cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thinly slice the zucchini
- Mix ricotta cheese and spices in a bowl
- Layer ingredients in a baking dish – zucchini, ricotta mixture, pasta sauce
- Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes
So…it doesn’t photograph well but it tastes delicious! It was a super simple meal to make and it was a big hit around the house. If you give this a try be sure to let me know because I would love to know how you liked it!